"For the nature lover in you..." Top 5 Page for this destination Gatineau by BEETLE_VERTE
Gatineau Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 204 photos
My friend moved here a few months ago and Gatineau has since become my second home where I spend a few week ends every month. I liked it from the beginning and I'm enjoying discovering it at every trip. This page will surely grows as time goes by... as Gatineau continues to make an impression on me.
Even before moving here, we liked the region and came to fish Maski in the River and lakes. Can't wait to see what this summer has to offer!!
The nature lover in me breathes freely. The road from Montreal is beautiful. A 2 something hours trip to imerse yourself in the calm and beautiful nature of the region... And that's nothing compare to what the region has to offer.
On the menu for this summer...
- Fishing in the Ottawa river and White fish lake.
- Civilisation museum
- Crossing locks of the Rideau canal or Carillon
- Gatineau park & Greenbelt
- Rideau hall, confederation boulevard in Ottawa
- Pros:Beautiful canadian nature
- Cons:Main (shopping) boulevard kind of depressing
- In a nutshell:Go play outside!
During the months of january and february, the rideau canal freeze over and becomes the longest skating rink of the... more travel advice
Ok, this isn't part of Gatineau. But it's so close, just on the other side of the bidge, that I think it counts... The... more travel advice
BEETLE_VERTE's Related Pages
Gatineau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GATINEAU - QUEBÉC."
- "For the nature lover in you..."
- "Gatineau...formerly Hull."
- "Outaouais Region"
- "HULL ..."
- "La Ville De Gatineau"
- "Gatineau: My Home Next Door"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gatineau
- Hotels in Gatineau
- Transportation in Gatineau
- Restaurants in Gatineau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gatineau
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Gatineau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gatineau
Photos in GatineauSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 105 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quepos Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 48 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alajuela Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monteverde Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 29 reviews, 26 photos
- Puerto Jiménez Intro, 13 reviews, 42 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicoutimi Intro, 27 reviews, 19 photos
No friends yet.