"Mon pays ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hiver..." BEETLE_VERTE's Profile
Travelling is, like you, one of my great passion. I can't stop rewritting my list of places-to-see-if-I-win-the-lottery. I'm lucky to already have made it to a few of my dream location.
I wanted to see the mediteraneen sea, like in the old french movies I saw when I was a kid. I did.
I wanted to see a sunset on the ocean. I did.
I wanted to see the birds of Costa Rica. I did.
Still on top of my list I made when I was a kid:
- kayak trip around Alaska icebergs
- Moscow and the Red Place (for the ice cream cone architecture)
- Photo Safari in Africa
- Morroco (at xmas in the snow and cold, the ubiquitous fruit was a little orange with a black sticker on it saying Maroc... I had to see this place!)
- Peru and Matchu Pichu (at first, mostly just for the name!)
- Egypt (for a boat ride on the Nile like in the Agatha Christie book)
- Rollerblading on the coast of California
An other hobby in my life is now photography. And it will start to dictate more and more the choice of my destination. Seeing the world is one of the great gift in life, but seeing throught a lens enhance my senses and my experience.
And my newest filrt is my motorcycle. I obtain my permit last year and started to roam around a little bit. During winter, when she's sleeping, every ride in my car feels like a lost. All this countryside I could have explore out there on my Honda... I plan to enjoy it more and more, traveling to take advantage of its opportunites, accomodate this new passion.
In the last moto show here in Montreal, a group was offering a motocycle ride in Turquey (I think). It looked amazing!
Oh yeah, another thing that's is starting to color my free time and my travels: fishing. In fact, my friend is the real motor behind it. But he's kind (and passionate) enough to let me pick a destination and then name the really cool fish we could be fishing there.
My VT name... My green Beetle... my first car and another childhood dream. But she's going back home in a few days. Not sure if I can keep my name!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 378 Reviews
- 613 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
- Posted in Travel Tuscany Forum "Bike rental"
- Commented on one of monica71's Costa Rica travel pages
- Wrote a Review Crocodile Bay in Costa Rica Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Crocodile Bay"
- updated a Costa Rica Travel Page "Pura Vida!"
updated their Profile Page "Mon pays ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hiver..."
PhotosSee All Photos (613)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 105 reviews, 136 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quepos Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 48 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortuguero Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alajuela Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monteverde Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 29 reviews, 26 photos
- Puerto Jiménez Intro, 13 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fortuna Intro, 10 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicoutimi Intro, 27 reviews, 19 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22471 Reviews - 55005 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3096 Reviews - 5870 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos