"JILL's Everglades Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Everglades City by jill_archer
Everglades City Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 89 photos
<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=black size=+3><i>Everglades</font></i></marquee>
<font color=blue size=+1><i>Called "The river of grass" by the Indians, this watery plain is the most famous swamp in the world. Not quite flat, it waters flow almost imperceptibly from Lake Okeechobee south and west Florida Bay.The huge 1,400.000 acre Everglades National Park is a protected area of marshy land and broken coastline.</font>
Although it's tempting,do not feed the alligatorsThey are wild creatures and have been known to bite off arms. more travel advice
jill_archer's Related Pages
Everglades City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "everglades city florida"
- "by Miromi. Everglades City Page"
- "JILL's Everglades Page"
- "mcharlton's new The Big Cypress Page"
- "Everglades City by mafo"
- "10eke's new Everglades City Page"
- "Everglades City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Everglades City
- Hotels in Everglades City
- Transportation in Everglades City
- Restaurants in Everglades City
- Warnings and Dangers in Everglades City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Everglades City
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Everglades City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Everglades City
Photos in Everglades CitySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Kenya Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Cancún Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- The Gambia Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Cairo Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue