"Earth - Love It or Leave It" vaara's Profile
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only one page." -St. Augustine
Who I am: An occasional traveler, wanna-be travel writer, and shutterbug. I've lived in 10 U.S. states, and visited 47 of them (only Alaska, North Dakota, and Kentucky to go!). I speak several foreign languages. I've been to Asia three times and Australia once -- so far. More recently I lived in Europe for four years.
What you'll find here: I see little point in duplicating the same info and pictures that you've seen thousands of times already. So look for miscellaneous nice photos I've taken (particularly in travelogues), offbeat tips, and the odd bit of blather.
What you won't find: Personal pictures (one shot of my ugly mug is enough!), pictures not taken by me, silly graphics.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 43 Reviews
- 86 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- updated a San Francisco Travel Page "What might have been"
updated their Profile Page "Earth - Love It or Leave It"
- Posted in Travel Amsterdam Forum "RE: RE: Fashion in Amsterdam"
- Commented on Sininen's profile page
- Wrote a Review 'Hetero-Friendly' Gay Hotel in Barcelona Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Less than meets the eye"
PhotosSee All Photos (86)
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bologna Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Nikko 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antalya Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canada Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.