"Earth - Love It or Leave It" vaara's Profile

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only one page." -St. Augustine

Who I am: An occasional traveler, wanna-be travel writer, and shutterbug. I've lived in 10 U.S. states, and visited 47 of them (only Alaska, North Dakota, and Kentucky to go!). I speak several foreign languages. I've been to Asia three times and Australia once -- so far. More recently I lived in Europe for four years.

What you'll find here: I see little point in duplicating the same info and pictures that you've seen thousands of times already. So look for miscellaneous nice photos I've taken (particularly in travelogues), offbeat tips, and the odd bit of blather.

What you won't find: Personal pictures (one shot of my ugly mug is enough!), pictures not taken by me, silly graphics.

• Intro Updated Jan 13, 2007

• Fergie01's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2006 at 9:18 AM

Happy Birthday from Canada! Deana

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2006 at 1:44 AM

Happy, happy birthday and great travels from Poland!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2006 at 5:54 PM

Hoi...Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a fabulous day :-)

• YVRDave's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2005 at 1:34 PM

Happy Birthday Peter

• belleli's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2005 at 11:31 PM

Happy Birthday from China. : )

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2005 at 9:30 AM

Hi Peter! HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Finland!!!

• babettu's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2005 at 3:35 AM

Happy birthday to you ! ! greetings from St Julian's Malta

• ronaldbarr's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 1:32 PM

Greetings from Ireland. What a surprise to find you on VT. Great work here on your pages. Keep up the good work. Best wishes. ronaldbarr

• schlumpf's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2004 at 7:28 AM

Hi there! Me and my friend are coming in Amsterdam tomorrow till the 2nd of January,. Any of you fellow are available during this time to simply share a beer with us?!

• knerten's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2004 at 4:02 AM

Geez...you almost made all 50 states in the US. Impressive...even more impressive if you ha a photo from each...but I guess that'll come in due time. Meanwhile, Merry Christmas and A happy New Year!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
vaara's Profile Photo

vaara

“Earth - love it or leave it!”

Real Name