"Pak Chong - a highlight in Saraburi" Pak Chong by Kasih
Pak Chong Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
Pak Chong is the place to buy something, rest one day and start tours to the beautiful surroundings, like seas, mountains or the national parcs.
Khao yai is the nice national parc only 30 minutes from Pak Chong. The entrance fee is small and the beauty and loneliness of the nature, including waterfalls und many wild animals, like deer and monkeys.
Nice and lively market in Pak Chong
Beautiful nature everywhere - national parc
- Pros:Many shops and markets, nice surrounding
- In a nutshell:More than a city
Kasih's Related Pages
Pak Chong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pak Chong"
- "Pak Chong - a highlight in Saraburi"
- "Pak chong"
- "Great park - Khao Yai National Park"
- "SAMBAR GUESTHOUSE(THAILAND)"
- "Lam Takhong reservoir."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pak Chong
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Pak Chong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pak Chong
Photos in Pak ChongSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Pak Chong Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- India Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.