"LA DOUCE FRANCEthis page will be under constructio" France by Rieke
France Travel Guide: 57,842 reviews and 156,461 photos
<font face="comic sans"color="black"size="4">I’ve been to and through France on numerous occasions and by far cannot recall how often that has been !
I think they have the most romantic language I’ve ever heard. N’est-ce-pas, mes amis ?
The French "cuisine" is to many people the best in the world. I wouldn’t go that far, but I must admit it comes near.
If you ask me, the French wines are the best in the world.
I’m not – I repeat – not – a judge of wine, so don’t ask me about good vintage years ! I couldn’t tell you. All I know is that I like to drink a good glass of wine. Some of the trips we made, were solely for wine tasting and bringing some good bottles back home !
I absolutely prefer the Burgundy region, where the famous “Chablis” comes from. To me, it’s the nicest French area, though also the other regions are really worth a trip.
If we go skiing, it will always be in the French Alpes. Why ? Because there, we have our hotel or apartment right on the ski-run. (Lazy, as I told you before)
So, if you’re still interested, follow me through France ...
Visit Beaune (and the Dijon region) Until the XIV century, Beaune remained the place of residence of the Dukes of... more travel advice
Rieke's Related Pages
France Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL FRANCE !!!"
- "La France"
- "France - a place for many adventures"
- "France 2002 & 1995"
- "LA BELLE FRANCE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in France
- Hotels in France
- Transportation in France
- Nightlife in France
- Restaurants in France
- Shopping in France
- Warnings and Dangers in France
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in France
- 16 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to France?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in France
- Posted in Travel Salvador da Bahia Forum "Re: looking for a place to live"
- Wrote a Review Visit Beaune (and the Dijon... in France Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit Avignon"
- Commented on one of conny_bazen's France travel pages
- created a France Travel Page "LA DOUCE FRANCEthis page will be under constructio"
Top 10 Pages
- Heraklion Intro, 14 reviews, 79 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gent Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zeebrugge Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Avignon Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dijon Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
Top France hotels
- Paris Hotels
- 22149 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Nice Hotels
- 1782 Reviews - 3912 Photos
- Lourdes Hotels
- 111 Reviews - 243 Photos
- Cannes Hotels
- 442 Reviews - 1100 Photos
- Avignon Hotels
- 414 Reviews - 1172 Photos
- Strasbourg Hotels
- 826 Reviews - 2339 Photos
- Villefranche-sur-Mer Hotels
- 94 Reviews - 239 Photos
- Marseille Hotels
- 768 Reviews - 1747 Photos
- Lille Hotels
- 357 Reviews - 848 Photos
- Caen Hotels
- 142 Reviews - 374 Photos
- Reims Hotels
- 275 Reviews - 826 Photos
- Aix-en-Provence Hotels
- 331 Reviews - 711 Photos
- Rouen Hotels
- 430 Reviews - 1100 Photos
- Toulouse Hotels
- 544 Reviews - 1144 Photos
- Bayeux Hotels
- 183 Reviews - 522 Photos