"Gypsy_King's new Stateline Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Stateline by Gypsy_King
Stateline Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 45 photos
<font color=blue><b>Stateline is located in Nevada just across the "stateline" from California. The stateline consists of 3 casinos, a golf course, an outlet mall and a McDonalds. It was set up to lure Californians on their way to Las Vegas as gambling is illegal in California(except on Indian land).
I do like the Stateline, because they have MUCH cheaper hotel rooms than Las Vegas. If you go during the week, you can find a room for $18-$25. Plus the food is cheap with a buffet in each casino. I think the gaming odds are better, too.
A current special held at Whiskey Petes. more travel advice
Buffalo Bills Casino. They have a great roller coaster ride, a tower free fall type of ride while sitting down and a... more travel advice
Gypsy_King's Related Pages
Stateline Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the edge of Lake Tahoe"
- "MarkCortell's new Stateline page"
- "KristinaLMF's new Stateline Page"
- "Gypsy_King's new Stateline Page"
- "Lake Tahoe"
- "High on the Sierra"
- "Pietro_4wd's new Stateline Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stateline
- Hotels in Stateline
- Nightlife in Stateline
- Restaurants in Stateline
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stateline
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Stateline?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stateline
Photos in StatelineSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Dallas Intro, 31 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Waxahachie Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Corpus Christi Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Avalon Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ensenada Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Arizona Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stateline Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Wylie Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos