"Mini Boardwalk" Kemah by frankcanfly
Kemah Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 70 photos
Kemah is a small, lakefront town south of Houston.
An artificial, family-oriented area has been created with amusements and restaurants.
If you're just looking for some simple fun, with Zero cultural appeal, this is the ideal place. We came for dinner, walked around a bit, and played some games.....
- Pros:Light, Mindless Fun. Great for Families.
- Cons:Expensive, All Tourists
- In a nutshell:Go once, but don't linger too long.
frankcanfly's Related Pages
Kemah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kemah--The Waterfront and Boardwalk"
- "Mini Boardwalk"
- "New, Fun Area on Gulf Coast"
- "A day at Kemah Boardwalk"
- "another day trip from Houston"
- "Jumping in Kemah!"
- See All...
Explore the World
- South America
- Bradley Beach Hotels
- Mont Saint Michel
- Crab Point Village Hotels
- Seal Beach
- Lake Minnewanka Hotels
- Zakarpats'ka Oblast'
- Chennai (Madras)
- Trimulgherry Hotels
- Bromptonville Hotels
- Machu Picchu
- Roquefort-sur-Soulzon Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kemah
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Kemah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kemah
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 183 reviews, 243 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 116 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 58 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 57 reviews, 98 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos
- San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 106 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Little Rock Intro, 45 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Nova Scotia Intro, 37 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lima Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Anchorage Intro, 44 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues