"Seven Hills of Cincinnati" Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati by frankcanfly

Cincinnati Travel Guide: 629 reviews and 1,464 photos

I've been travelling to the Cincinnati Metro area quite often lately. I've been pleasantly surprised to find a dynamic small city with quite a bit of adventure!

I got the job!! I'm currently living in Cincinnati and working as a First Officer on the CRJ-700 with Comair Airlines! If you're passing through CVG airport, let me know!!

I should have some time to add numerous tips and photos while I'm here. Please stay tuned!

• Last visit to Cincinnati: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 3, 2005

• May 19, 2009 at 7:50 AM

check out the Heywood Banks' song "Big Butter Jesus"

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2007 at 5:57 PM

OY, great tip, Frank, but I find Goetta REVOLTING (sorta like haggis - ar ar).

• Sep 3, 2007 at 3:47 PM

sounds like someone is jealous, jaded, and not beautiful :)

• Jun 12, 2007 at 10:13 PM

Try LaRosa's! It's a chain in the Cincinnati metro area. Crust is thin - sauce is sweet. Pizza is one of my favorites, and I grew up in the 'nati.

• Jun 3, 2007 at 7:15 PM

Currently, as of the end of May, the Purple People Bridge is no longer offering the climb (per their website)

• jennwerner's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2007 at 5:35 AM

Great Cinci page... I will have to be sure to come back here when I take another weekend in Cinci..

• MadAboutParis's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2006 at 7:48 PM

Next time you go to Daybreak, try the Praire Pancakes...Y-U-M! Mary

• skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2006 at 6:13 PM

hey Frank, i wandered`over from our dear Beatchick's pages! good on ya for flying. do you know a FO named Laura?

• Jan 29, 2006 at 11:55 AM

Love that Big Mac bridge! Also love that pet hotel! The annual Oktoberfest takes place on Meine Strasse? Are you sure that Cincinatti is located within the US and not in Bavaria?

• hotsauce28's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2005 at 1:50 PM

oooh, and i can be Soya Saucie!!!

frankcanfly

“Being like everyone else, is like being nobody”

Badges & Stats in Cincinnati

Have you been to Cincinnati?

Latest Activity in Cincinnati