"Bismarck, ND" Bismarck by frankcanfly
Bismarck Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 92 photos
I just made a quick stop in Bismarck, for the purpose of visiting and exploring the State Capitol Building.
The State Capitol complex is relatively new, having been constructed in the 1930's. The building the tallest in the state of North Dakota (18 stories), and it is very functional. It was built in an Art Deco style in 1933. It's a case of function over form, because it's really not that attractive.
More than just a museum of recent state political history, this place gives good information on North Dakota's... more travel advice
frankcanfly's Related Pages
Bismarck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Molly_E's Bismarck page"
- "Pierre_Rouss's Bismarck page"
- "Tranquil, Isolated and Gateway to Lakota/Dakota"
- "Basaic Bismarck Page"
- "Bismarck, ND"
- "Bismarck- Restaurants and Snow."
- "Journey to Cross Ranch State Park on a sunny day"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bismarck
- Hotels in Bismarck
- Transportation in Bismarck
- Nightlife in Bismarck
- Restaurants in Bismarck
- Shopping in Bismarck
- Warnings and Dangers in Bismarck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bismarck
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Bismarck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bismarck
Photos in BismarckSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 183 reviews, 243 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 116 reviews, 178 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 58 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 57 reviews, 98 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos
- San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 106 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Little Rock Intro, 45 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Nova Scotia Intro, 37 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lima Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Anchorage Intro, 44 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues