"frankcanfly's Little Rock Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Little Rock by frankcanfly

Little Rock Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 311 photos

Little Rock: It's been my pleasure to live here twice over the years. It's a wonderful place to visit, and stick around for a little while.

• Last visit to Little Rock: Jun 2002
  • Intro Updated May 24, 2004

• Oct 2, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Too small to eat in and enjoy food. Do not expect to eat fries with your meal as they take too long to cook. Pricey for the bad service.

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2007 at 10:39 AM

Excellent 5 star tips and great pics - Well Done - from Mike and Shelley in that forgotten, very historic, suburb of London called "Barking Town".

• Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2007 at 9:19 PM

I landed once at LIT just to refuel, never got off the airport. So, nice intro and survey of the place. Need to return to sample some of your good restaurant tips, especially. I'm no FOB, though. Doug

• Dec 18, 2006 at 7:17 PM

Hello I'm trying to get in touch with some big brothers-sisters of Little Rock to see if anyone would be interested in taking some kids to a stocked pond for a day of fishing and a lunch cookout? My pond is about 17 miles from LR airport. Thanks.

• ForestqueenNYC's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2005 at 7:58 PM

Can't say I am a big Bill fan, but by the looks of some of your tips people sure seem to have a good tiime in L.R. Should I be surprised. Not enough to make me want to move there though. Will take a look at your Baltimore page next.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2004 at 3:54 PM

I often wondered about Bill's home town :-)

• chauncenetta's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2004 at 12:55 PM

I grew up in Little Rock. My how it has changed. I still am having a hard time picturing the Little Rock Sushi Bar. Say it ain't so.

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2003 at 5:27 PM

I'm thinking of going to Arkansas on a road trip, and your page gave me ideas about what to see. (By the way, I have to see the state capitol buildings too).

• kenmerk's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2003 at 4:09 PM

Love the William Jefferson Clinton T-log... Brought back memories, thanks...

• lucyguajardo's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2002 at 4:47 PM

WOW!! the pic of the Old Mill is the house of my dreams!!!

frankcanfly Used To Live Here!

frankcanfly

“Being like everyone else, is like being nobody”

Badges & Stats in Little Rock

Have you been to Little Rock?

Latest Activity in Little Rock