Philadelphia Restaurant Tips by Pawtuxet Top 5 Page for this destination
Philadelphia Restaurants: 447 reviews and 415 photos
WE had a marvelous meal in this intimate little restaurant. . . starting with a martini made with the smoothest Polish vodka. Mmmmmm. The service was personable and friendly...the food excellent and the prices reasonable. Definately want to go back again. I highly recommend it.
P.S. several items on menu that were not Polish but from the region...you are sure to find something you like. Excellent borsch, by the way.
Address: 16th St. in Rittenhouse District
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Between Spruce and Pine Streets....watch carefully....It's very small. Sweet.
More Reviews (30)
- See All Colorful doorways...wonderful row houses
- See All Christ Church signage
- See All Garden at Rodin Museum
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fantastic Philly! My homebase."
- "PHILADELPHIA--Brotherly Love And More"
- "Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley"
- "City of Brotherly Love"
- "I LIKE my history with a shot and a beer!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philadelphia
- Hotels in Philadelphia
- Transportation in Philadelphia
- Nightlife in Philadelphia
- Restaurants in Philadelphia
- Shopping in Philadelphia
- Warnings and Dangers in Philadelphia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philadelphia
- 31 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Philadelphia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philadelphia
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 53 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rockport Intro, 52 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pawtuxet Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hampshire Intro, 42 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 33 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 32 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhode Island Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 33 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Island Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos
- ChinaTown- 19 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Philadelphia Museum of Art- 57 Reviews, 82 Photos
- Independence - Carpenter's Hall- 83 Reviews, 143 Photos
- Reading Terminal Market- 25 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Liberty Bell- 51 Reviews, 66 Photos
- City Hall- 35 Reviews, 59 Photos
- South Street- 13 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Penn's Landing- 23 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Christ Church- 22 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Betsy Ross House- 23 Reviews, 32 Photos
See All Philadelphia Things to Do