"Sudbury, Massachusetts... peaceful retreats" Sudbury by Pawtuxet
Sudbury Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 42 photos
New England Wild Flower Society
A few miles west of Boston you will find the New England Wild Flower Society's living museum - the largest landscaped collectin of native plants in the region.
Collections of rare and Endangered Plants can be found along the canopied walking trails which take you past a variety of display areas.
This page is devoted to the variety of native plants which can be found here and in the garden shop at the end of the trail.
It was a relaxing and informative afternoon which I would recommend to any of the avid gardeners out there.
- In a nutshell:Learn, Grow, Protect... Enjoy!
My words wouldn't describe the Inn any better than the web site's, so I have copied them here... Believe all that you... more travel advice
We had to ask for directions when we left the Garden in the Woods and stopped a woman who was jogging. She gave us the... more travel advice
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Sudbury Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sudbury
- 9 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Sudbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sudbury
Photos in SudburySee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 53 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rockport Intro, 52 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pawtuxet Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hampshire Intro, 42 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 33 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 32 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 33 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhode Island Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Island Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos