"Brewster on OLDE CAPE COD" Brewster by Pawtuxet
Brewster Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 19 photos
the Brewster Store was built in 1852 as a Universalist Church and was converted to a general store in l866. You can find ice cream, good coffee, soulveneirs, kitchen items, grocery items, candy, and a little bit of everything else. Lots of benches out front for people to set a bit and chat with other travellers.
True Americana....and very handy.
This was a wonderful antique shop featuring very early nautical and navigational pieces. A very knowledgeable... more travel advice
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Brewster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brewster on OLDE CAPE COD"
- "Marc's Brewster Page"
- "Nickerson State Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brewster
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Brewster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brewster
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 53 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rockport Intro, 52 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pawtuxet Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hampshire Intro, 42 reviews, 136 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 33 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 32 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 33 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhode Island Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Island Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos