"THE SPECIAL VIBRATIONS OF CASSADAGA ~" Top 5 Page for this destination Cassadaga by Pawtuxet
Cassadaga Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 46 photos
I've visited Cassadaga a number of times over the years. Mostly I went with family to spend an afternoon, visit the book store, have some lunch...or perhaps sit by the water and relax. The hotel has a little lunch room and gift shop.
Cassadaga is a town where everyone who lives there is a psychic, a medium, or a channeller.
The thing of it is that these psychics chose this place for its special vibrations years ago and there are still people living here for the same reason. It does feel good. Don't know why I've always had the same experience, but when you are there you can feel a peacefullness...a calm...it's almost spiritual. I'm very curious about all of this, and so I had to return to have a reading and think about it further. I went alone so I could experience it more fully.
Some people make fun of things like that...or think it's for Halloween...similar to the reactions to Salem. I tend to want to explore these places in more depth. I want to know why the place attracts psychics the way it has for so many years.
Of course many people come to Cassadaga to make fun just as if they were making fun of people in a side show at the circus. Probably these are the very people who should stop to think about how we are all different and yet the same...and it might be beneficial to take an opportunity for introspection or at the very least ... explore other peoples' way of looking at the world. I find these ventures refreshing.
Let us see what sort of a reaction I get from each of you. :-)
The thing I love about central Florida is that you can still see some of the old farms and ranches where there are... more travel advice
Sherlock Pub is located in a building at the Ann Stevens B&B in Lake Helen. (approx. 1 mile from Cassadaga camp... more travel advice
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Cassadaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE SPECIAL VIBRATIONS OF CASSADAGA ~"
- "Spiritual Colony in Central Florida"
- "A spiritual town"
- "cassadaga florida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cassadaga
- Hotels in Cassadaga
- Nightlife in Cassadaga
- Restaurants in Cassadaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Cassadaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cassadaga
- 14 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Cassadaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cassadaga
- Posted in Travel Warsaw Forum "Re: Wifi in public places"
- updated a Cassadaga Travel Page "THE SPECIAL VIBRATIONS OF CASSADAGA ~"
- Commented on one of shohman's Cassadaga travel pages
- Wrote a Review old Florida ranches and farms in Cassadaga Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "old Florida ranches and farms"
Photos in CassadagaSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 53 reviews, 192 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rockport Intro, 52 reviews, 163 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pawtuxet Intro, 45 reviews, 144 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hampshire Intro, 42 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 33 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 33 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 35 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhode Island Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kolbuszowa Intro, 25 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues