"THE SPECIAL VIBRATIONS OF CASSADAGA ~" Top 5 Page for this destination Cassadaga by Pawtuxet
Cassadaga Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 47 photos
I've visited Cassadaga a number of times over the years. Mostly I went with family to spend an afternoon, visit the book store, have some lunch...or perhaps sit by the water and relax. The hotel has a little lunch room and gift shop.
Cassadaga is a town where everyone who lives there is a psychic, a medium, or a channeller.
The thing of it is that these psychics chose this place for its special vibrations years ago and there are still people living here for the same reason. It does feel good. Don't know why I've always had the same experience, but when you are there you can feel a peacefullness...a calm...it's almost spiritual. I'm very curious about all of this, and so I had to return to have a reading and think about it further. I went alone so I could experience it more fully.
Some people make fun of things like that...or think it's for Halloween...similar to the reactions to Salem. I tend to want to explore these places in more depth. I want to know why the place attracts psychics the way it has for so many years.
Of course many people come to Cassadaga to make fun just as if they were making fun of people in a side show at the circus. Probably these are the very people who should stop to think about how we are all different and yet the same...and it might be beneficial to take an opportunity for introspection or at the very least ... explore other peoples' way of looking at the world. I find these ventures refreshing.
Let us see what sort of a reaction I get from each of you. :-)
The thing I love about central Florida is that you can still see some of the old farms and ranches where there are... more travel advice
Leave it to me, whereever I go I'll find a historic district. Same rule applies when I'm in central Florida.... more travel advice
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Cassadaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE SPECIAL VIBRATIONS OF CASSADAGA ~"
- "Spiritual Colony in Central Florida"
- "A spiritual town"
- "cassadaga florida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cassadaga
- Hotels in Cassadaga
- Nightlife in Cassadaga
- Restaurants in Cassadaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Cassadaga
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cassadaga
- 15 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Cassadaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cassadaga
Photos in CassadagaSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 53 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rockport Intro, 52 reviews, 166 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Hampshire Intro, 42 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pawtuxet Intro, 45 reviews, 128 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savannah Intro, 33 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 32 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhode Island Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 32 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Island Intro, 27 reviews, 99 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (132)
Latest Cassadaga hotel reviews
- Cassadaga Hotel
- 61 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013