"Sopot by the Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Sopot by Pawtuxet

Sopot Travel Guide: 157 reviews and 484 photos

A Sunny Playground

Sopot is a pleasant way to enjoy the sea and generally be lazy and have fun. There are plenty of entertainments on land as well as in the water, so you are sure to find something to entertain you. We visited on one of the hottest days of the summer and it was such a relief to enjoy a cool breeze and cool our feet as we walked the beach. I'm sure it would be sensational to stay in the enormous, luxurious hotel overlooking the sea...but I'm sure it is quite expensive. Maybe next time I will drag Gosia in for a sinfully expensive lunch.

• Pros:Great summer playground
  • Cons:My bathing suit days are over
  • In a nutshell:a welcome breeze....
  • Last visit to Sopot: Jul 2006
  • Intro Updated Sep 2, 2006

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2010 at 9:29 AM

What a nice seaside place to take in sun and fun. Good pictures. WE just got back form one month to Croatia and enjoyed it all

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2009 at 5:27 AM

Besides the other obvious attractions of Poland- I would like it here. Because.......I LOVE the Cha Cha and I would not mind a splash or three of that Fountain of Youth! Regards

• evona's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Great pics :)

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2009 at 4:25 AM

Ah, a day by the sea in the summertime!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2008 at 10:36 PM

No need to go to the Mediterranean to enjoy the beach and water sports of course! Sun can hit hard, even in Northern countries, haha!

• May 27, 2008 at 2:29 PM

Hello. I enjoyed looking at your Polish pages and the pics. I am from Poland living in Philadelphia, PA. I am always happy to see other travelers appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of my country. Thank you. Shelly.

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2007 at 7:21 AM

Funny, it looks like you can do all the stuff you can do in Mexico or Jamaica but you're in Poland!!!

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2007 at 3:12 PM

Ah, a beach looks so inviting when you're waiting for the end of winter. Today was in the 50's, a signal that warmer weather will soon be coming! Nice page,Janet.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2007 at 9:15 AM

What a delightful place to visit! Looks like lots of fun.

• coceng's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2006 at 7:58 AM

Looking at all these pix really reminds me of my brief trip there ! :) When will I be back ? only God knows...

Pawtuxet

“The World As A Family ~”

Badges & Stats in Sopot