VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

Pawtuxet

Travel Map

Jasma's Profile Photo
Jasma 5 hours ago

Thanks for your answer to 'new york or orlando'. I appreciate your advice.

Pijlmans's Profile Photo
Pijlmans Feb 19, 2017 at 10:13 AM

Maybe this could be interesting for you: Transfer your VT data with one click to Travellerpoint - Miscellaneous Forum

jlanza29's Profile Photo
jlanza29 Feb 13, 2017 at 8:12 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'How many days '. I appreciate your advice.

IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
IreneMcKay Jan 16, 2017 at 4:14 AM

I'm going to take a copy of where to access your book on Poland. I lived and worked there for four months. It's a beautiful country. Where will youy go after v.t. I have joined travellers point as irenevt. All the best, Irene

Pawtuxet Jan 17, 2017 at 6:24 AM

Irene, Thank you for the mention of my book, "Journey Into Poland;My Roots In grandfather's Village". It is available world wide through Amazon.com. Covers my 6 trips and lots of info about Poland as well as genealogical searching. <br/>I am waiting for Gianpiero to find a solution to help us save info...next site? I live in hope of another incarnation as good as VT. I am on Facebook in VTMembers, plus personal page: (Janet Hartman) plus a page for my book under the title. The book has a web site as well. Hang in there! Thanks for writing. Janet in Pawtuxet Village, Rhode Island.

CesVT Jan 9, 2017 at 1:32 PM

Happy New Year, Janet!! I hope we finally get to meet if you come back to France! :) Now, are you on Facebook by any chance? Given VT's fate, there is a new group there called "The VirtualTourist Facebook Family"--care to join? I know Giampiero may be working on something, but in the meantime, it would be nice not to lose everybody we've met here! Hope you're doing great in any case :)

Pawtuxet Jan 14, 2017 at 7:19 AM

Yes, look for me on FB - Janet Hartman.. also Journey Into Poland has a FB page as well.

• CesVT Jan 16, 2017 at 5:29 AM

Wonderful! Thanks!

Beausoleil's Profile Photo
Beausoleil Jan 8, 2017 at 8:58 PM

If you haven't read Janet's book mentioned at the top of the Profile Page, it is wonderful. Highly recommended.

Pawtuxet Jan 14, 2017 at 7:20 AM

Sally.. what will I do without you to turn to on VT? You are my cheering section!

jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
jumpingnorman Jan 8, 2017 at 8:08 AM

have a great 2017 Janet and nice knowing you through VT!

jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
jumpingnorman Jan 8, 2017 at 8:08 AM

have a great 2017 Janet and nice knowing you through VT!

Pawtuxet Jan 14, 2017 at 7:21 AM

thanks and good luck. Maybe we will all "meet" again

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jan 2, 2017 at 8:17 AM

To all my VT friends out here
I hope you?ll have a fantastic new year.
A year with lots of happiness and joy
and of course some travel to enjoy!
But above all good health
because that?s still our greatest wealth!

Happy 2017!

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Jan 1, 2017 at 2:55 AM

Happy New Year! I wish you all the Best! Happy Travels too!