Payson Things to Do Tips by thechels Top 5 Page for this destination
Payson Things to Do: 33 reviews and 90 photos
The Tonto Apache Gym is a great place to work out or relieve stress in the pool, sauna, or jacuzzi.
The Gym offers verrrrrrrrrry reasonable rates, 40 dollars for two people, 50 for 3, etc. They also have day passes for 5 dollars, if your just checking it out or passing through. Prices are per month and dig it, there are no contracts to sign.
The pool is heated to about 83 degrees .. or so they say, i think that water is dadgum cold when you first get in... it is indoors so not really any sunbathing opportunities.
It is a small gym with a great weight room and a smaller cardio room with treadmills, bikes, stairmaster like things and two tv's to keep your mind off the fact that your actually working out....kewl!!!
Address: Matazal hotel and casino (in back by the police )
Directions: off hwy 87
More Reviews (13)
- See All walmart or home depot? that is the...
- See All omg
- pack for all kinds of weather
- Communicate... the natives are friendly
thechels' Related Pages
Payson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Payson Page"
- "Payson~World's Oldest Rodeo""
- "Payson, Arizona"
- "Love The Weather of Payson"
- "Jumping Around Payson!"
- "Rim Country-Payson"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Payson
- Hotels in Payson
- Transportation in Payson
- Nightlife in Payson
- Restaurants in Payson
- Shopping in Payson
- Warnings and Dangers in Payson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Payson
- 14 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Payson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Payson
Photos in PaysonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Tombstone Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Payson Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Phoenix Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Guam Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Sedona Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- London Intro, 5 reviews
- Anaheim Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Ireland Intro, 2 reviews
- Buckeye Intro, 2 photos
- Seattle Intro, 1 review