"Welcome to Albunuelas" Albuñuelas by chagi1
Albuñuelas Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 7 photos
This small village of about 1000 residence is located about 35 minutes from Granada going south towards Motril on N323.
It is a perfect place to get the true Southern spanish feeling.
The views are stunning, the people are friendly, the houses are the typical blanco of many southern Spanish towns, the streets are narrow, you may find a mule walking back from the field with its owner.. all the villagers will be staring at a new comer, but it's a great place to get the feeling of rural spain.
This town was our home base for two days. We stayed at a small cozy B&B, our British hosts offered a little bit of Britain in the heart of Spain. We would recommend this B&b to all of those wanting to experience more of the rural Spain instead of the typical beach holiday!
- Pros:A great experience of a true Spanish village!
- Cons:The drive up around the mountains is slow, but worth it!!
chagi1's Related Pages
Albuñuelas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Albunuelas in the Lecrin valley"
- "Welcome to Albunuelas"
- "Albunuelas, Lecrin Valley, Granada, Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Albuñuelas
- Hotels in Albuñuelas
- Transportation in Albuñuelas
- Restaurants in Albuñuelas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Albuñuelas
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Albuñuelas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Albuñuelas
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 3 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Éze Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Monistrol de Montserrat Intro, 2 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Debrecen Intro, 20 reviews, 3 photos
- Timisoara Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos