"Welcome To Cissou's pieces of paradise" cissou7's Profile

In these pages you will find some pictures and tips about different region of France. I have not finished it and I guess I will never as there are so many things to say about France. Anyway if I can help you, let me know.

Bonne visite

I am a motorcyclist without motorcycle yet!!! But I love to go with my friends as a passenger to have a ride in my area. The picture there was taken in the "Beaufortain" where is produced the famous Beaufort cheese. The mountain is called the Rock of Winds, it is close to a place you should not miss if you are around: the Roselend lake.

First piece of paradise: The Alps

Welcome to a wonderful area where I live and that I miss as soon as I'm away, even in the most paradisiac places...
You will find some travelogues about different places in Rhone Alpes like Megeve or Grenoble. I promise to add some more soon!

Second pieces of paradise

My holidays memories

There are a few countries where I have already been but from these few I brought back wonderful memories. If you want to share some of these nice moments I had in Ireland, the USA, and soon in Italy and Sicilia just click and have a look to my pictures and tips.

Third pieces of paradise

The cities I love

I am not a real “citizen”. I prefer to live in the countryside, to have a ride in motorcycle whenever I like or to avoid the traffic and to hear the birds singing. But I had to live in different towns till now, and I visited others.

Fortunately I lived in France’s most pleasant cities: first Annecy which is one of the prettiest French middle-sized town, close to a big Lake, very touristic and fashionable. Then Lyon, Ville des Lumières as we use to call it. France second biggest town (or third, it is challenging its rank with Marseille).

It was very nice to live in Lyon, much more than in Paris, just see why in my Lyon’s page. But I love Paris too (I guess this is hard not to like Paris), at least as a tourist. I have never lived there and would not like to but I visited two or three times and have not seen everything yet.

Now I live in a small village close to Geneva but still in France. Geneva is a “not too much” city. Big but “not too much”, lively but “not too much”, “welcoming” but “not too much”! See how and why in my Geneva travelogues.

Fourth pieces of paradise

My friends!

It’s been a while I belong to the VT community but I could not spend as much time as I would like to until now. Though I manage to get some very good friends here and I widh to dedicate this last piece of me to them! Thanks for your presence dear all, and let’s keep in touch!

And a special thought for my chéri Bruno (piece of his face aside!) I hope he is going to share soon my VT moments.

• Intro Updated Sep 6, 2003

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2006 at 10:27 PM

Merci de ta visite! Quand j'étais nouveau sur VT, j'espérai arriver à être dans le top 100. Je n'imaginais pas être un jour 4ème! (et même 3ème une semaine).

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2006 at 5:20 AM

thanks for your visit and comments on my Jamaica & Antarctica page. Hope you will visit some more. Let me know when you add your old pics.

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2006 at 7:16 PM

Hello Cecile, hope life is ticking over for you ticketyboo! Have a great birthday, where ever you are. kisses, Pam xox

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2005 at 9:29 PM

been all over France. Happy Birthday Cecile ,have great day

• Alphons's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2004 at 2:34 AM

Merry Christmas and a happy 2005, greetings Alphons...

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2004 at 11:39 PM

Marvellous homepage, Cecile! The photographs and musings about small little French towns are like soft poetry. Like you, I too am a biker without a bike... sometimes, it's better just to enjoy the scenery, right :) Ciao... Siddharth from India

• rubenship's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2004 at 7:51 AM

Happy birthday to you Cecile !! I like your puzzly homepage :-)

• pedrocas's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2004 at 10:22 AM

Happy birthday, hope you have a fun loving day with a lot of happiness surrounding you

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2004 at 8:10 PM

Happy happy birthday to you!!!

• Sep 21, 2004 at 5:00 PM

Cecile !! Happy Birthday wishes and smiles from Sydney, Australia! Hope you have a wonderful and special day :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!