""What a feeling! The Detroit Red Wings won the St" Detroit by Don_Wright
Detroit Travel Guide: 675 reviews and 1,491 photos
Welcome to Hockeytown, the home of the Detroit Red Wings, the Stanley Cup Champions of 2002! Yeah baby it will be a sweet summertime here in Detroit!
The big International Freedom Festival this Fourth of July featuring an awesome fireworks display over the Detroit River, will be extra special this year!
Come on over, and party with us, and join us as we toast the Stanley Cup!
8/10/02: Okedoke! It's about time to really do my Detroit page! Let's see, I still have to finish developing my Las Vegas, Timmins, and Canada pages, but right now I think I will put some time into this page!
Had a nice VT meeting today here in Detroit! Will post some photos soon!
Don_Wright's Related Pages
Detroit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PARIS OF THE MIDWEST. A Love Story."
- "Don't be afraid!"
- "Some Signs of Life in Motor City"
- "Dog Walking Downtown Detroit"
- "No Place Like Home"
- "Elegy for the City on the Straights"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Detroit
- Hotels in Detroit
- Transportation in Detroit
- Nightlife in Detroit
- Restaurants in Detroit
- Shopping in Detroit
- Warnings and Dangers in Detroit
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Detroit
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Detroit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Detroit
Photos in DetroitSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Taipei Intro, 23 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 8 travelogues
- Michigan Intro, 12 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Tennessee Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nashville Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 7 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 7 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Texas Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taiwan Sheng Intro, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Timmins Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos