"Lichinga, Mozambique!" Lichinga by brazilnut30
Lichinga Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 31 photos
Lichinga, Mozambique is the capitol of the province of Niassa in Northern Mozambique. It is often called the end of the world by the locals. It is a very simple place for a capitol city with very few stores and shops. it is located very close to the Malawi border and is also located close to the Tanzania border but many times b/c of the roads especially during the rainy season. The mode of travel is by chappa's which is a mini van that the locals use or bycycle but there are now taxi's in town. mozambicans do have cars but that is not that many of them and the motorcycle is another mode of transportation!
I know from living in Mozambique the food Mozambicans eat most would not dare touch but it is not bad. also just... more travel advice
In the market well as a foreigner you stick out so it is wise to keep your money in your front pocket and only take what... more travel advice
brazilnut30's Related Pages
Lichinga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lichinga, Mozambique!"
- "Lichinga is maningue nice"
- "Matama (Lichinga) - Niassa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lichinga
- Hotels in Lichinga
- Transportation in Lichinga
- Warnings and Dangers in Lichinga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lichinga
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Lichinga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lichinga
Photos in LichingaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Manaus Intro, 8 reviews, 70 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Virginia Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Boston Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lichinga Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Bowling Green Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Oklahoma 4 reviews, 4 photos