"San Marcos, Tx" San Marcos by KenMore
San Marcos Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 110 photos
I am a graduate of
Southwest Texas State University!
This is the home of Southwest Texas State University! It's a charming little town located on Interstate Highway 35 between Austin and San Antonio. I used to live here, I went to school here, and I still work here at the outlet mall.
Southwest Texas State University is a great place to go to school. It's large enough to provide an excellent education,... more travel advice
Aquarena Springs...take a ride in a glass bottom boat! more travel advice
KenMore's Related Pages
San Marcos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic San Marcos Page"
- "Oldest Inhabited Spot in Northern Hemisphere?"
- "Keeweechic's San Marcos"
- "Not only for shopping..."
- "San Marcos"
- "San Marcos, Tx"
- "Bif's San Marcos List"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Marcos
- Hotels in San Marcos
- Transportation in San Marcos
- Nightlife in San Marcos
- Restaurants in San Marcos
- Shopping in San Marcos
- Warnings and Dangers in San Marcos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Marcos
- 10 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to San Marcos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Marcos
Photos in San MarcosSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Davis Intro, 23 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 92 photos, 6 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canterbury Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texas Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Houston Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruidoso Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue