"Marfa, Texas" Marfa by KenMore
Marfa Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 45 photos
If you're out in west Texas, you've gotta see the Marfa Lights. Less than 20 miles from Fort Davis you may view one of the few 'Unsolved Mysteries' of our west Texas skies. National Geographic couldn't explain them, The University of Texas can't explain them, The TV series 'Unsolved Mysteries' could not explain them, but every year since the 19th century....plain ole Texas folks have been explaining them to thousands of onlookers. Are they UFO's? Mirages? Secret military tests? Magnetic energy? Static electricity? Who Knows? Come see 'em and see if you can explain them!
There have been several movies shot in the area. The most famous movie was Giant starring Elizabeth Taylor, James Dean,... more travel advice
KenMore's Related Pages
Marfa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Marfa Page"
- "Marfa, Texas"
- "Marfa- an "experience" between LA and Houston"
- "AGBAT's new Marfa Page"
- "Go to Marfa Texas!"
- "Tres bizarre!!!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Marfa
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Marfa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marfa
Photos in MarfaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Davis Intro, 23 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 92 photos, 6 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canterbury Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texas Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Houston Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruidoso Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue