"silvia-m.b's new Santa Clara Page" Santa Clara by silvia-m.b
Santa Clara Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 119 photos
Santa Clara is the town where you can visit Che Guevara's Monument, their tomb and also their interesting Museum. The city is also well know by their blinded train. Was a nice place also to visit some book stores and buy interesting books at really good price...
Interesting historical site to see the last Batista wrong movement more travel advice
silvia-m.b's Related Pages
Santa Clara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Generation of the sixtees"
- "The Che Mausoleum"
- "Santa Clara - one of my favourite places"
- "Welcome to Santa Clara, "La ciudad del Che""
- "SANTA CLARA."
- "The Mausoleum of Che Guevara"
- "silvia-m.b's new Santa Clara Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Clara
- Hotels in Santa Clara
- Transportation in Santa Clara
- Nightlife in Santa Clara
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Clara
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Santa Clara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Clara
Photos in Santa ClaraSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 81 reviews, 82 photos, 7 travelogues
- Innsbruck Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Madrid Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guinea-Bissau Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Malta Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Havana Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cienfuegos Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos