"Liberty, Missouri" Liberty by Davidp1952
Liberty Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 8 photos
Liberty is located Northeast of Kansas City. Liberty began as a frontier trading post on the Missouri River in 1822. It's a pleasant small town complete with a town square around the courthouse. The Jesse James gang committed the first daylight bank robbery here in February 1866. Liberty is the home of William Jewell College, recently named by Time Magazine as the Liberal Arts College of the year.
Martha Lafite Thompson Nature Sanctuary The wildlife preserve?s five nature trails and interpretive center teach... more travel advice
Davidp1952's Related Pages
Liberty Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liberty, Missouri"
- "Alan4liberty's new Liberty Page"
- "infokwik's new Liberty Page"
- "Just a short drive to anywhere in Kansas City!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liberty
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Liberty?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liberty
Photos in LibertySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Kansas City Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jamaica Intro, 8 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Estado de Baja California Sur Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wyoming Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington State Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lone Pine Intro, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Weston Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue