"Muenster (Meine zweite Heimat!)" Münster by Gillianina
Münster Travel Guide: 205 reviews and 651 photos
Hey, hello everyone!
Muenster was my home for 1 year. I have studied there from august 2002 to july 2003, with "Erasmus" Programm of the European Union. Thanx European Union!!!
It was one of the greatest experiences of my life, I have lived in a different country, experienced different ways of life, mentalities, and especially met students from so many countries of Europe and of the world! I also found really good friends that I will never forget and with whom I am always in touch. Ich habe euch lieb!!!
THis is the page I built about a city I love and will always be in my heart.
I miss you Muenster....
I hope you'll enjoy having a look, and let me know what u think!
see ya on VT
You can't come to Münster without a rain coat or an umbrella (if you pay attention that the wind doesn't take it... more travel advice
Aasee. It's a lake just 5 minutes from the city centre. I have nice memories of it, and it's very beautiful when you... more travel advice
Gillianina's Related Pages
Münster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cycling and opera in Münster"
- "Moscow - Münster"
- "Pinkus Münster"
- "Münster & the Münsterland"
- "Muenster (Meine zweite Heimat!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Münster
- Hotels in Münster
- Transportation in Münster
- Nightlife in Münster
- Restaurants in Münster
- Shopping in Münster
- Warnings and Dangers in Münster
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Münster
- 26 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Münster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Münster
Top 10 Pages
- Bologna Intro, 56 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 34 reviews, 34 photos
- Berlin Intro, 29 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos
- Münster Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Bordeaux Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues