"Erika" Ukraine by erikute3534
Ukraine Travel Guide: 7,140 reviews and 26,592 photos
I went to Ukraine with some students from my school in 1989..long time ago:) I really enjoyed visiting South of Ukraine - Antracit and Lugansk. But the only thing I really remember from this trip- that there was no food to buy, roads were REALLY bad, the water suply was just few hours a day... I met a lot of Ukrainian people and they were very very friendly.
We took the flight from Vilnius(Lithuania) to Lugansk(then was Voroshilovgrad - I don;t know how I still remember this... more travel advice
erikute3534's Related Pages
Ukraine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Land of Golden Wheat"
- "Ukraine is country of my birth and of my heart"
- "'00-kray-eene' (place on the edge...)"
- "Welcome to Ukraine"
- "A country that truly looks like it's flag"
- "Welcome to Ukraine!"
- "How to not get to the Ukraine..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ukraine
- Hotels in Ukraine
- Transportation in Ukraine
- Nightlife in Ukraine
- Restaurants in Ukraine
- Shopping in Ukraine
- Warnings and Dangers in Ukraine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ukraine
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ukraine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ukraine
Top 10 Pages
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos
- Sanaa Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos
- Italy Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Kuhlan Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos