"Khasab..." Khasab by erikute3534
Khasab Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 97 photos
we drove all the way from Dubai. Though it sounded very far, but it was very easy pleasant trip with lovely views. After we passed border, was still about 50km left, but it passed so fast! even though we drover very very slow just admiring the view and calm... Very very clean on the way, nice few tiny villages with not many locals around, empty beautiful beaches... Just lade back and drive :)
very easy trip by car, make sure you have car registration that is valid in Oman (if you drive from Dubai or UAE) more travel advice
erikute3534's Related Pages
Khasab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magnificent Musandam Peninsula, Oman"
- "Beautiful and untouched, but easy to reach!"
- "KHASAB THE MAIN TOWN OF MUSANDAM GOVERNORATE"
- "Khasab Oman"
- "Khasab, Mosandam, Oman"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Khasab
- Hotels in Khasab
- Transportation in Khasab
- Restaurants in Khasab
- Warnings and Dangers in Khasab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Khasab
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Khasab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khasab
Top 10 Pages
- Tunisia Intro, 33 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos
- Sanaa Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos
- Italy Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Kuhlan Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos