"Cape Cod Delights" Falmouth by londonlover
Falmouth Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 9 photos
This page is still a work in progress...
(Falmouth was home base for my two-day stay, so I'll use this as my main page for this trip, rather than breaking it up into other individual towns in the Cape.)
- Pros:Lovely, relaxing beaches, clean sand, lighthouses, and B&Bs!
- Cons:Overcrowded from East Coast vacationers, limited shopping, etc.
- In a nutshell:A great place for a getaway, and close to Boston and other Eastern attractions
I took this from the ferry that departs Falmouth several times a day for Martha's Vineyard. The B&B where we stayed is... more travel advice
Another shot of the Highland Lighthouse. I like this one because I managed to catch the light in the tower as it was... more travel advice
londonlover's Related Pages
Falmouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cape Cod Delights"
- "mjbyyz's new Falmouth Page"
- "Falmouth, Cape Cod, Massachusetts"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Falmouth
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Falmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Falmouth
Photos in FalmouthSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 98 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 67 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 52 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- California Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broadway Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- York Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Bath Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos