"My fairytale castle near Hexham" Hexham by londonlover
Hexham Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 82 photos
We stayed overnight here on our way up from London to Edinburgh. This was the best "hotel" stay of my life--including the best bed, the best bathroom, the best dinner, and the best setting!
- Pros:Gorgeous countryside and idyllic setting!
- Cons:It's a little off the beaten path, but worth the effort!
- In a nutshell:Langley Castle is fixed in my memory like a dream!
Just down a country lane from the castle, we found this idyllic gate and stone fence, with sheep grazing in the... more travel advice
londonlover's Related Pages
Hexham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Interesting and Unusual Northumberland Town"
- "Langley Castle--Hexham, Northumberland"
- "Hexham - lots of history packed into a small town!"
- "One of Northumberlands gems"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hexham
- Hotels in Hexham
- Transportation in Hexham
- Restaurants in Hexham
- Shopping in Hexham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hexham
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Hexham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hexham
Photos in HexhamSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 98 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 67 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 52 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- California Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broadway Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- York Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Bath Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos