"Koblenz Page" Koblenz by kindretspiri
Koblenz Travel Guide: 346 reviews and 825 photos
Very beautiful city with warm and friendly inhabitants. My dearest penfriend lives here and it is always a great pleasure to visit this city.
This pic is from Deutsches Eck = German Corner. As a result of the colonisation by the Order of German Knights at the confluence of Rhine and Moselle this square was dubbed the "German Corner".
Update: I read from newspaper 2nd July,2001 that someone has seen crocodile in Rhein near the Rüdesheim. So if you are somewhere there, be careful :-)
the Society of Jesus have their church in Koblenz. Unfortenaly it is closed from tourist but you are able to admire the... more travel advice
Another pic which I found.... You will find the tourist info there too. more travel advice
kindretspiri's Related Pages
Koblenz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Castellum apud confluentes"
- "Koblenz, like my 2nd home"
- "Opera in Koblenz"
- "Where two great rivers meet - Koblenz"
- "koblenz germany"
- "Koblenz, Coblenz, Confluentia"
- "A Day in Koblenz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Koblenz
- Hotels in Koblenz
- Transportation in Koblenz
- Nightlife in Koblenz
- Restaurants in Koblenz
- Shopping in Koblenz
- Warnings and Dangers in Koblenz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Koblenz
- 8 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Koblenz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koblenz
Photos in KoblenzSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Helsinki Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Koblenz Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Porvoo Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Oslo Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Hanko Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Russia Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues