"A visit to West Chester" West Chester by marca
West Chester Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 11 photos
Brought my wife for a visit here after being here on business 2 years ago. I like that many restaurants offer outdoor seating. I saw posters advertising that the main street (Gay Street) will be closed to auto traffic which will make outdoor dining more enjoyable!.
- Pros:Small city with nice brick homes and active downtown.
- Cons:Metered parking
I had the mansion to myself during a week stay here in October. Large comfortable rooms with a hearty breakfast! Near... more travel advice
marca's Related Pages
West Chester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A visit to West Chester"
- "West Chester, PA"
- "me at Raymondskill Falls, Pocono Mtns PA"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in West Chester
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to West Chester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Chester
Top 10 Pages
- Flemington Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos
- Annapolis Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Providence Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stamford Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Clinton Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Somerville Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Doylestown Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Londonderry Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Seattle Intro, 9 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lambertville Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest West Chester hotel reviews
- Comfort Inn Suites Brandywine
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013