"marca's new Doylestown Page" Doylestown by marca
Doylestown Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 36 photos
Being a little excentric myself, a visit to the Mercer Museum is a must when visiting Doylestown. This guy Mercer believed that concrete was going to be the building product of the future. He built a 5 story mansion, that now contains a museum, entirely out of concrete.
Doylestown has a very active downtown area. There are many shops, restaurants and galleries. There is even an independent movie theater.
Grab a giant pretzel and get a cup of coffee. I saw (but didnot try) hotdogs in a pretzel bun. more travel advice
We received a nights stay here as a gift from our kids. We stayed in a 1st floor room, very large with a handicapped... more travel advice
marca's Related Pages
Doylestown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Explore Bucks County"
- "County Seat"
- "The Downtown Doylestown"
- "marca's new Doylestown Page"
- "BUCKS COUNTY"
- "noahsdad's new Doylestown Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Doylestown
- Hotels in Doylestown
- Nightlife in Doylestown
- Restaurants in Doylestown
- Shopping in Doylestown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Doylestown
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Doylestown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Doylestown
Photos in DoylestownSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Flemington Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos
- Annapolis Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Providence Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stamford Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Clinton Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Somerville Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Doylestown Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Londonderry Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Seattle Intro, 9 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lambertville Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.