"I worked in Summit for 17 years." Summit by marca
Summit Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 14 photos
The city of Summit benefits from being close to Routes 22,24,and 78. Also, freguent train service directly into Manhattan made the city an attractive place for commuters. The city is currently putting in new brick and cement sidewalks into the active downtown area to attract visitors.
Take your brown bag lunch over to the arboretum and enjoy the scenery. In spring the daffodils are in bloom and in the... more travel advice
marca's Related Pages
Summit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Summit, NJ"
- "Living in Suburbia"
- "Life Out There"
- "I worked in Summit for 17 years."
- "alanh24's new Summit Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Summit
- Hotels in Summit
- Nightlife in Summit
- Restaurants in Summit
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Summit
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Summit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Summit
Top 10 Pages
- Flemington Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Annapolis Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Clinton Intro, 11 reviews, 2 photos
- Somerville Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Providence Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stamford Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Doylestown Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Londonderry Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Bethlehem Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Whitehouse Station Intro, 10 reviews
No friends yet.