"Home of one of the largest bike races in the US" Somerville by marca
Somerville Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 3 photos
Somerville hosts an annual bike race the Monday of Memorial Day Weekend. Get there early and stake a claim at the curb. There are many food stands to feed the hungry.
Recently, many different restaurants have opened up in the downtown area. You will find something for every taste....Seafood, Italian, Thai, Irish, Chinese etc.
- Pros:Many unique stores are opening up.
- Cons:Meter Parking
When you first walk in, you may think that you are in a take out place. Keep walking past the kitchen to get to the... more travel advice
Great Italian place where the locals go. During nice weather, there are a few outside tables available. There is a full... more travel advice
marca's Related Pages
Somerville Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Somerville
- 9 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Somerville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Somerville
Top 10 Pages
- Flemington Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos
- Annapolis Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Providence Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stamford Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Clinton Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Somerville Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Doylestown Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Londonderry Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Seattle Intro, 9 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lambertville Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.