"marca's new Lambertville Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Lambertville by marca
Lambertville Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 29 photos
Quaint old town on the bank of the Delaware River. The town is loaded with interesting shops, restaurants, art galleries and antiques. Good place to spend an afternoon. Normally a trip to Lambertville includes a walk across the bridge to New Hope PA. We like to eat dinner in Lambertville and cross over to PA for Ice Cream!
- Pros:Plenty of restaurants for every taste
- Cons:Parking may be difficult on weekends.
Winter Festival-held with the town of New Hope across the river. Live size ice carvings, good restaurants, mummer... more travel advice
They produce the best microbrew in the state more travel advice
marca's Related Pages
Lambertville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Day on the Delaware"
- "LAMBERTVILLE-Antiques;Quaint Streets & Depot Redo"
- "Lambertville - It's Just Across The River"
- "Lambertville: artsy-fartsy on the Delaware"
- "marca's new Lambertville Page"
- "Lambertville - ShadFest 2006"
- "bmxdad's new Lambertville page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lambertville
- Hotels in Lambertville
- Transportation in Lambertville
- Restaurants in Lambertville
- Shopping in Lambertville
- Warnings and Dangers in Lambertville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lambertville
- 8 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Lambertville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lambertville
Top 10 Pages
- Flemington Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Annapolis Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Clinton Intro, 11 reviews, 2 photos
- Somerville Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Providence Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stamford Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Doylestown Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Londonderry Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Bethlehem Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Whitehouse Station Intro, 10 reviews
No friends yet.