"marca's new Clinton Page" Clinton by marca
Clinton Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 6 photos
Clinton is a small town located at the junction of Interstate 78 and State Highway 31. It is famous for its 'Red Mill' which is featured on many tourist publications about NJ. Imagine a town with a bookstore (not a Barnes & Noble), a drugstore (not CVS), a coffee shop (not Starbucks)! There is a McDonalds and Subway but they are far from downtown.
- In a nutshell:Good place to spend a few hours
The South Branch Reservation is a linear park along the South Branch of the Raritan River. The sections offer easy... more travel advice
Happend to be in Clinton when my wife had a craving for oil and vinegar. You can eat in the cramped storefront, or... more travel advice
marca's Related Pages
Clinton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Clinton, NJ"
- "marca's new Clinton Page"
- "Someplace I would even consider living..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Clinton
- Restaurants in Clinton
- Shopping in Clinton
- Warnings and Dangers in Clinton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clinton
- 10 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Clinton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clinton
Top 10 Pages
- Flemington Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Annapolis Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Somerville Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Providence Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stamford Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Doylestown Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Clinton Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Londonderry Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Seattle Intro, 9 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lambertville Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.