"Home of the Penn Alps Artisan Village" Grantsville by marca
Grantsville Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 11 photos
We visited Grantsville while vacationing at Deep Creek Lake specifically to visit the Penn Alps and Spruce Forest Artisan Village. Be sure to see the pretty stone arch bridge at Casselman State Park right next to the Penn Alps village.
Restaurant is located at the Penn Alps Artisan Village. I was hesitant to eat lunch here only because food is not... more travel advice
marca's Related Pages
Grantsville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grantsville Maryland Passage Way To The West"
- "Grantsville, MD"
- "Home of the Penn Alps Artisan Village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grantsville
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Grantsville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grantsville
Top 10 Pages
- Flemington Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Annapolis Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Clinton Intro, 11 reviews, 2 photos
- Somerville Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Providence Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stamford Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Doylestown Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Londonderry Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Bethlehem Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Whitehouse Station Intro, 10 reviews
No friends yet.