"Marc's Stamford Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Stamford by marca
Stamford Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 146 photos
We visited Stamford because my wife wanted to see the Lego Art which was on display at the Stamford Museum. Stamford has a nice downtown containing numerous restaurants and cafes to fit every taste. The area between Atlantic, Broad, Washington and Main Streets seems to be where all the action is.
- Cons:Meter parking
- In a nutshell:Good for a weekend getaway
When we were walking around Stamford looking for a place to eat dinner, this was the place I had flagged for breakfast... more travel advice
Huge indoor selection of used doors, fireplace mantels, stained glass windows, and other architectural items. They also... more travel advice
marca's Related Pages
Stamford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quick Getaways, Shopping and Restaurants"
- "Marc's Stamford Page"
- "Travel Nursing Assignment"
- "Stamford Gateway."
- "javed's new Stamford Page"
- "Nice Town with good Eats close to home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stamford
- Hotels in Stamford
- Transportation in Stamford
- Nightlife in Stamford
- Restaurants in Stamford
- Shopping in Stamford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stamford
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Stamford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stamford
Top 10 Pages
- Flemington Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Annapolis Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Somerville Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Providence Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stamford Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Clinton Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Doylestown Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Londonderry Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Seattle Intro, 9 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lambertville Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.