"BARCELONA AN INEXPECTED BEAUTIFUL TOWN" Barcelona by Azhut
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,538 reviews and 21,845 photos
I decided to visit Barcelona at the beginning of this year. It was my first time in Spain and Barcelona was a good start because of its position, not far from my country (just 1hour and a half by plane), its climate and (last but not least!!) the fact that for Italians this town is quite cheap! January is not a good month to travel in general becuase of the weather, but we were lucky and we had a wonderful sun along the whole trip!! I'm trying to build up a gorgeous page about this multicultural and fabulos town; you know that it takes time so you have to be patient with me ;-) I hope that Spanish people will appreaciate it and of course you are welcome to give me some suggestions. Enjoy your visit!
To have a good lunch or dinner is easy in Barcelona. There are tons of restaurants (tipical, arabic, french, italian, japanese and chinese cousine) open untill the late evening. You can try a fast-food or a five stars restaurant, it doesn't matter, you will always have a great experience ;-) When I plan my trip I always choose tipical restaurants and I can say that catalan cook is very similar to italian style on certain dishes in particular. We both use different kinds of meat and vegetables, then many flavours and spicies sometimes. I had a great food-time!!!
- Pros:Food, landscapes, history
- Cons:too many people walking along "las ramblas"!
- In a nutshell:It worths almost a visit!
- See All Ton's of donuts
- See All Not a typical tapas bar...
- See All Indise Parc Guell
- See All Confort and beauty
- See All Barcelona's Airport- Terminal C
Azhut's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 113 Reviews
- 155 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "RE: EMAILS"
- updated a Barcelona Travel Page "BARCELONA AN INEXPECTED BEAUTIFUL TOWN"
- Uploaded a Photo to "BARCELONA AN INEXPECTED BEAUTIFUL TOWN"
- Commented on one of Renescheffer's Barcelona travel pages
- Wrote a Review Catedral La Seu- Cloister about Barri Gòtic in Barcelona Favorites
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 113 reviews, 155 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 44 reviews, 103 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 43 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Elba Intro, 28 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 31 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rosignano Solvay Intro, 35 reviews, 38 photos