"BARCELONA AN INEXPECTED BEAUTIFUL TOWN" Barcelona by Azhut

Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,538 reviews and 21,845 photos

I decided to visit Barcelona at the beginning of this year. It was my first time in Spain and Barcelona was a good start because of its position, not far from my country (just 1hour and a half by plane), its climate and (last but not least!!) the fact that for Italians this town is quite cheap! January is not a good month to travel in general becuase of the weather, but we were lucky and we had a wonderful sun along the whole trip!! I'm trying to build up a gorgeous page about this multicultural and fabulos town; you know that it takes time so you have to be patient with me ;-) I hope that Spanish people will appreaciate it and of course you are welcome to give me some suggestions. Enjoy your visit!

To have a good lunch or dinner is easy in Barcelona. There are tons of restaurants (tipical, arabic, french, italian, japanese and chinese cousine) open untill the late evening. You can try a fast-food or a five stars restaurant, it doesn't matter, you will always have a great experience ;-) When I plan my trip I always choose tipical restaurants and I can say that catalan cook is very similar to italian style on certain dishes in particular. We both use different kinds of meat and vegetables, then many flavours and spicies sometimes. I had a great food-time!!!

• Pros:Food, landscapes, history
  • Cons:too many people walking along "las ramblas"!
  • In a nutshell:It worths almost a visit!
  • Last visit to Barcelona: Jan 2005
  • Intro Updated Mar 18, 2005

• Feb 7, 2008 at 12:47 PM

stunning photos of a beautiful town

• Belsaita's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2007 at 10:38 AM

Hola, nice pictures of my loved city!! :) I agree on Catalan and Italian food being quite similar (and both deliciuos, of course). However, regarding Iberia... Air-Nostrum is good, but "normal" Iberia is a shame. Besos, Isa

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2006 at 7:01 AM

Hi, Azzurra! I can appreciate your Barcelona page because I've just returned from this beautiful city. Thanks for your pics. Hope they'll get their tips. Wellcome to my Barcelona page. Sergey from Moscow.

• Jan 3, 2006 at 1:10 PM

A Great opening page of Barcelona and some wonderful shopping tips, Thank you for sharing. Greetings from Cape Town!

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2005 at 11:45 AM

Lovely pages of a fantastic city,Great job Azzu xx

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2005 at 1:46 PM

Nice page on Barcelona - I loved La Rambla

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2005 at 11:23 PM

113 tips e la chiami ancora under costruction????Comunque ermosa, prciosa, adoro Barcellona!!!

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2005 at 11:22 PM

jejejejeje .. OF COURSE I am looking at your BCN pages for stuff to do .. esp Montjuic :-)))

• iwys's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2005 at 6:57 AM

Viva La Bomba!

• Henrik_rrb's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2005 at 1:36 PM

Ciao! Bella pagina! Mi sembra che avevi una bella vacanza...? ;) Fammi sapere quando sará anche piu di leggere! Abbracio, Henrik

Azhut

“*****After all this time I'm back! A great hug to all my friends!!*****”

Badges & Stats in Barcelona

Have you been to Barcelona?

Latest Activity in Barcelona