Kongsberg Things to Do Tips by Azhut Top 5 Page for this destination
Kongsberg Things to Do: 35 reviews and 78 photos
Another view of the river. I found there a real paradise for walkers and people that want to have a direct contact with nature and relax his mind. The only bad thing can be the rain... I know it rains a lot there!!
A view of the Organ
The Glocer Organ
The organ at Kongsberg Church was built during the years 1760 to 1765 by Gottfried Heinrich Gloger, who worked as an organ builder and organist in Norway from the end of the 1730s and until his death in 1779.
The Numedalslågen river
The Numedalslågen river is a big river that breaks in two sides the city of Kongsberg, connecting the center and the main square to the up side, where is situated the church of this town.
More Reviews (7)
Azhut's Related Pages
Kongsberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kongsberg, silver mines and ski jumpers."
- "Mr. Harket Home Town-"Train of thoughts""
- "Kongsberg-"King's Mountain""
- "BBBBRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!"
- "Mining Under the King's Mountain"
- "My cabin at Blefjell"
- "Konsberg Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kongsberg
- Hotels in Kongsberg
- Transportation in Kongsberg
- Nightlife in Kongsberg
- Restaurants in Kongsberg
- Shopping in Kongsberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Kongsberg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pulau Mantang Hotels
- Little Saint Simons Island Hotels
- Santa Claus Hotels
- Hellnar Hotels
- Rock Hill
- Midway Islands
- Rocca di Papa
Badges & Stats in Kongsberg
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kongsberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kongsberg
Photos in KongsbergSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 113 reviews, 155 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 44 reviews, 103 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 43 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Elba Intro, 28 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 31 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rosignano Solvay Intro, 35 reviews, 38 photos