"LARVIK REMEMBERS ME MY FRIEND LARSIE ;-)" Larvik by Azhut

Larvik Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 69 photos

Larvik, Iver's homeland :-)))

Yes my vt's friends, my special friend Lars (Iver) lives in Larvik, a little town not so far from Oslo (about 131 km).
I met Lars during my trip to Norway in june 2002 and I can say that he is great, nice and so friendly:)) Thanks Lars for everything u did for me:)) Larvik and Sandefjord area are two nice places where norwegians spend their summer holidays and (of course) it's full of ships and fishermen!!! :))If u are interested in museums in Sandefjord area you can visit The Naval Museum and The Hunting of Whales Museum.

The old town which was founded by the Count Ulrik Fredrik Gyldenløve in 1671, hosts today the town museum and this is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions.
Larvik is also famous of it's beatiful beechwood, a well loved recreation spot for the town's population.

In the town's little skerry park, Tollerodden, a stone's throw from the nautical museum, are placed statues of both Thor Heyerdahl and Colin Archer, reminding us of the great significance of the sea has had for Larvik.

• Last visit to Larvik: Jun 2002
  • Intro Updated Sep 29, 2004

Azhut

“*****After all this time I'm back! A great hug to all my friends!!*****”

Badges & Stats in Larvik