"LARVIK REMEMBERS ME MY FRIEND LARSIE ;-)" Larvik by Azhut
Larvik Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 69 photos
Yes my vt's friends, my special friend Lars (Iver) lives in Larvik, a little town not so far from Oslo (about 131 km).
I met Lars during my trip to Norway in june 2002 and I can say that he is great, nice and so friendly:)) Thanks Lars for everything u did for me:)) Larvik and Sandefjord area are two nice places where norwegians spend their summer holidays and (of course) it's full of ships and fishermen!!! :))If u are interested in museums in Sandefjord area you can visit The Naval Museum and The Hunting of Whales Museum.
The old town which was founded by the Count Ulrik Fredrik Gyldenløve in 1671, hosts today the town museum and this is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions.
Larvik is also famous of it's beatiful beechwood, a well loved recreation spot for the town's population.
In the town's little skerry park, Tollerodden, a stone's throw from the nautical museum, are placed statues of both Thor Heyerdahl and Colin Archer, reminding us of the great significance of the sea has had for Larvik.
In Larvik you can find tons of pull over from DALE, the most important manufacuter and distributor of real norwegian... more travel advice
If you want to go to Frederikshavn in Denmark by boat to Larvik , you can take it for a round trip. It takes about 6... more travel advice
Azhut's Related Pages
Larvik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LARVIK REMEMBERS ME MY FRIEND LARSIE ;-)"
- "A Hilly Small Town"
- "Around Larvik"
- "Journal: Donna & Sandy in Larvik"
- "home sweet home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Larvik
- Hotels in Larvik
- Transportation in Larvik
- Nightlife in Larvik
- Restaurants in Larvik
- Warnings and Dangers in Larvik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larvik
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Larvik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larvik
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 113 reviews, 155 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 44 reviews, 103 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 43 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Elba Intro, 28 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 31 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rosignano Solvay Intro, 35 reviews, 38 photos