"The paradise for skiers and hard walkers" Top 5 Page for this destination Canazei by Azhut

Canazei Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 106 photos

Carezza lake (Kareersee)

I wanted to add on my Canazei page few pictures of my favourite Dolomites lake; the Carezza lake. Situated very close to Canazei, Carezza is an alpine lake (1609 m) sourrounded by a forest of pines. Its waters have a beautiful green-blue colour and the lake becomes a mirror where the mountais of the Latemar group can be reflected.

• Last visit to Canazei: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 15, 2003

• Sep 13, 2006 at 1:58 PM

Busiest pub - Fred West look-a-like pretends to play guitar & keyboard but really the musics coming from his backing tracks, it's funny until you get drunk then you forget about it - he's been there for years!

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2004 at 2:33 AM

What a gorgeous place, lovely shops and great accommodation available here too

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2004 at 6:34 AM

This is an aspect of the Dolomites I did not know. Very Interesting. Thank you Azzura !

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2004 at 10:47 AM

Oh you make me want to go back to the Dolomites now!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2004 at 7:47 AM

Beautiful area, lanscapes, mountains and... wow! rafting... Well, I never rafted... but I would love it. Great accommodation and restaurant tips!

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2004 at 12:12 PM

Sooo different to when I was there! Nice stuff.

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2004 at 3:58 AM

Try all the pizzas???and a diet coke please !!! xx

• Norali's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2003 at 5:22 AM

Don't laugh! I just figured out today you visited my La Rochelle page. Hmm. This Canazei page is a cutie one, with nice tips. Ice-cream as lunch. Life is about that after all: visiting, shopping, eating and why not meditating in the Alps. 46 teas! coming!

• OllySJ's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2003 at 1:30 AM

dimmi quando é finita, per adesso mi piace molto :-)

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2003 at 2:04 AM

Hummmm bei paesaggi, belle foto, ma chissà perchè, io ancora preferisco il mare !

Azhut

“*****After all this time I'm back! A great hug to all my friends!!*****”

Badges & Stats in Canazei

Have you been to Canazei?

Latest Activity in Canazei