"Pesaro in 3 hours!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pesaro by Azhut
Pesaro Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 48 photos
I went to Pesaro to see one of the two big Wrestling events in Italy, linked to the Italian tour of wrestlers from WW SMACK DOWN!
I was so excited to see my favorite champions but I also liked to visit another place, so me and my fiancÚ decided to leave Bologna to Pesaro in the afternoon, to be there for the show around 7 p.m. The city of Pesaro is a very tiny one, it takes just 3 hours, maybe 2 to visit it, if you have no more time to stay there. Pesaro is the Capital of Marche's region. Pesaro is a thriving fishing port and an important manufactoring centre.
Basically the centre of Pesaro is represented by Piazza del Popolo, a big square close to the main streets that lead to the Cathedral and to the Rossini's House. Take a tour of my pages to read more....
Leaving the square towards the sea along Via Rossini you'll find on your right the modest house where Italy's great opera composer Gioachino Rossini was born in 1792; it is now a small shrine to the composer.
- Pros:Tiny village without too much traffic
- Cons:Not too much to do there
- In a nutshell:To visit if you are in the area of Urbino
This strange building is a palasport where it was hosted the tour of my favourite wrestlers. The building can contain... more travel advice
Piazza Toschi Mosca and its Palace Toschi Mosca hosts the Civic Museums of Pesaro. In the Civic Museums you can browse... more travel advice
Azhut's Related Pages
Pesaro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pesaro in 3 hours!"
- "Pesaro - Marche harbour town"
- "One day ..."
- "My visit to Pesaro in Italy."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pesaro
- Hotels in Pesaro
- Transportation in Pesaro
- Shopping in Pesaro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pesaro
- 24 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Pesaro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pesaro
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 113 reviews, 155 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 44 reviews, 103 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 50 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 43 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Elba Intro, 28 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 31 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rosignano Solvay Intro, 35 reviews, 38 photos