"Pesaro in 3 hours!" Pesaro by Azhut

Pesaro Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 48 photos

If you are close to Urbino...

I went to Pesaro to see one of the two big Wrestling events in Italy, linked to the Italian tour of wrestlers from WW SMACK DOWN!
I was so excited to see my favorite champions but I also liked to visit another place, so me and my fiancé decided to leave Bologna to Pesaro in the afternoon, to be there for the show around 7 p.m. The city of Pesaro is a very tiny one, it takes just 3 hours, maybe 2 to visit it, if you have no more time to stay there. Pesaro is the Capital of Marche's region. Pesaro is a thriving fishing port and an important manufactoring centre.
Basically the centre of Pesaro is represented by Piazza del Popolo, a big square close to the main streets that lead to the Cathedral and to the Rossini's House. Take a tour of my pages to read more....

Rossini's house

Leaving the square towards the sea along Via Rossini you'll find on your right the modest house where Italy's great opera composer Gioachino Rossini was born in 1792; it is now a small shrine to the composer.

Local architecture

• Pros:Tiny village without too much traffic
  • Cons:Not too much to do there
  • In a nutshell:To visit if you are in the area of Urbino
  • Last visit to Pesaro: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Jun 19, 2004

• triplehelix's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2006 at 3:34 PM

i'm a total wrestling fanatic. im so thankful for tivo and dish network!! kurt angle, randy orton, shawn michaels, MNM, and mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kennedyyyyyy. great times!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 5:19 AM

What a great group of pages on Pesaro. I especially enjoyed your emphasis on architecture. Your photographs and narrative are both top-notch.

• nike85's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2005 at 12:55 PM

Here I am another great fan!!!

• OllySJ's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2004 at 6:01 AM

smack down, are u a great fan???

• BarbaraForza's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2004 at 3:08 AM

A novembre sarò molto probabilmente li per lavoro...spero di poter trovare 3 ore libere per vederla...grazie!

• Pippor's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2004 at 11:55 PM

Thanks for sharing and for smackdown!!!

• Jul 22, 2004 at 12:21 PM

smackdown! YOOOOOOOHHHHH

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2004 at 2:14 AM

You are in the wrong job !!! xx

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2004 at 1:40 AM

Wrestling??? Gee...it is not real, just a show. Anyhow, at list Pesaro looks nice. :-)

• yooperprof's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2004 at 8:06 PM

My grandmother was in Pesaro so it's a place I'm curious to visit. Thanks for the intro!

Azhut

“*****After all this time I'm back! A great hug to all my friends!!*****”

Badges & Stats in Pesaro