"Our neighbouring village" Kapellen by myriam_c
Kapellen Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 14 photos
Kapellen has around 26.000 inhabitants on a surface of 3.711 ha. The city of Antwerp is within very easy reach thanks to a good bus and train service.
A fair number of neighbourhoods are residential areas which you can see from the large villas, exclusive manors and even castles.
In the fall you will find many beech-nuts in this area of Belgium. My husband likes them very much. I myself don't have... more travel advice
Kandinsky consists of a 'grand cafe' and a restaurant. In the grand cafe you can have something to drink or eat a snack... more travel advice
myriam_c's Related Pages
Kapellen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our neighbouring village"
- "Welcome to Kapellen!"
- "Kapellen, the town of my youth"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kapellen
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Kapellen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kapellen
Photos in KapellenSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues