"Koksijde" Koksijde by myriam_c
Koksijde Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 36 photos
Koksijde is a seaside resort at the Belgian westcoast. It is a quiet place and it has a long and wide beach.
Furthermore the most beautiful dunes at the Belgian seaside, along the beach but also more inland. An excellent spot for endless winter (and summer) walks ...
The weather was so nice on the 1st of April (2006) that we enjoyed our coffee on the open air terrace on the beach (at L'Amirauté).
Me and my sweetheart ...
- Pros:Quiet, relaxing
Loxley Cottage is a very pretty tea-room. They also serve light lunches like quiches, shrimp croquettes, moussaka, ...... more travel advice
Apropos isn't your usual bed & breakfast. It's a combination of art, gastronomy and guest rooms. It's small, charming... more travel advice
myriam_c's Related Pages
Koksijde Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Koksijde
- 8 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Koksijde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koksijde
Photos in KoksijdeSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues