"Exploring the most beautiful part of Antwerpen" Zurenborg by myriam_c
Zurenborg Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 94 photos
Zurenborg is an Antwerp neighbourhood we didn't know so well. It needed to be explored on this sunny Sunday in November.
The houses in this part of Antwerp are of the late 19th / early 20th century. It's a cacophony of styles, from Art Nouveau to the complete series of 'neo' (neo-classicist, neo-gothic, neo-renaissance, etc.). Peeking through some of the windows I wish it were possible to visit these houses. Some look even more beautiful inside than outside.
72 of these buildings have been declared "classified" which means they may never be torn down or drastically changed, nor outside nor inside.
My camera did a good job today. The photos are in the travelogues.
myriam_c's Related Pages
Zurenborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zurenborg, Berchem, Antwerp"
- "Exploring the most beautiful part of Antwerpen"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zurenborg
- 0 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Zurenborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zurenborg
Photos in ZurenborgSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues