"Mittelalterlicher Markt" Siegburg by myriam_c
Siegburg Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 26 photos
Also in Siegburg there's a Christmas market from end November until just before Christmas.
Not the classical Christmas market here, but a "Mittelalterlicher Markt" (medieval market) instead. The stalls are made of canvas, there's no electric light, the vendors are dressed in medieval clothing. Furthermore a number of old crafts is demonstrated on the Markt, there's medieval music and medieval food and drinks.
At this market you can buy some really original presents, like, for instance the handcrafted miniature houses that are in the picture. They were really beautiful!
myriam_c's Related Pages
Siegburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From a Sleepy Market Town To Boomtown Rhineland?"
- "Mittelalterlicher Markt"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sosúa Hotels
- Deiva Marina
- Freiburg im Breisgau
- Phnom Penh
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Hotels
- Santa Maria Hotels
- Provincia de La Altagracia
- Fort Polk
- Isola di Ponza
- Puerto Peñasco
- Dockweiler Beach State Park Hotels
- Pulau Upeh Hotels
- Bacharach Hotels
Badges & Stats in Siegburg
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Siegburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Siegburg
Photos in SiegburgSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues