"Il Golfo dei Poeti" Lerici by myriam_c
Lerici Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 29 photos
Lerici is situated in the Gulf of La Spezia, better known as the Golfo dei Poeti. The gulf has wide and deep inlets and is surrounded by mountains. The coast has mostly high rocky cliffs and some wonderfully quiet bays.
Although the Golfo dei Poeti is very popular with tourists, the small towns are romantic and intimate. And vero Italiano!
Lerici is situated at the eastern end of the "Golfo dei Poeti". The city is dominated by the castello at the very end of the beautiful bay. The bay is lined with rocky beaches where lots of people were sunbathing. The town is surrounded by hilly olive groves and is divided in two parts: the antique part with the characteristic harbour (dominated by the castello) and the modern part with hotels, restaurants, bars, etc.
More pictures in the travelogue.
myriam_c's Related Pages
Lerici Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Beautiful Bay of Lerici"
- "Il Golfo dei Poeti"
- "2 day visit near Lerici"
- "Golfo dei Poeti!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lerici
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (71)
Have you been to Lerici?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lerici
Photos in LericiSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 49 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 26 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kalmthout Intro, 10 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Guadeloupe Intro, 10 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorrento Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 5 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues